How we work:
- We provide recruitment, payroll funding, and payroll administration solutions.
- Our flexible solutions allow employers to match human capital investment with the peaks and troughs of their business.
- We maintain a talent pool of ready-to-go temporary and interim contractors to meet client's upcoming requirements either on client's or Azon's payroll.
- On an ongoing basis, we build our Contractor network through targeting and professionally screening relevant candidates; we make candidate recommendations to our clients based on the particular experience, qualifications and personality traits being sought.
- We offer's Contractors flexible work options providing solutions for hourly, daily, weekly or fixed term contract requirements
Who we work with:
- We work with global multinationals, emerging challengers and SME's providing contingent/success only recruitment solutions.
Why Contractors enjoy working with us:
- Network of employers we work with
- Expert career advice we provide
- Our professionalism and responsiveness to contact
- Results we secure for our candidates in advancing their career.
Types of roles we work on:
- To meet all employer and Contractor’s requirements, we provide, contract and temporary recruitment solutions. Find out more:
What Makes Azon Unique?
At Azon, our 100% dedicated focus and investment in the resourcing process guarantees an optimal outcome for our clients. Our work is predominantly carried out on an exclusive basis. To reciprocate the commitment from our clients, our client work is conducted by the very best resourcing professionals using cutting-edge technology tools to facilitate our advanced research and screening processes.
None of the recruitment firms in the market come close to the investment Azon makes for each resourcing process we are involved in.
Employers are beginning to realise that the traditional approach of appointing multiple recruitment firms to source candidates for each role either for one-off hiring or as part of a Preferred Service Level Agreement is flawed; multiple recruitment firms half-focused on delivery and with no accountability rarely yields the optimal outcome and does not serve to benefit any party.
Azon's consultants can talk-the-talk because, unlike the majority of our competitors in the market, we have walked-the-walk.
Where else, will you find a business comprising of resourcing experts who have worked on the client side of the desk, in their earlier careers, for recognised industry leaders, prior to establishing themselves as resourcing experts?
At Azon, we are constantly seeking out the next generation gadgets and technology tools that enable us to provide a faster and more informed solution to our clients. To this end, we differentiate our business from the market.
We provide these solutions at no additional cost to our clients:
- Our Azon Dashboard is proprietary software developed in-house that allows team members to track their performance and to understand what actions lead to desired results.
- We are the only local market provider of an automated predictive talent selection platform that delivers science-driven hiring decisions reducing the failure rates of new hires.
- We are the only local market provider of a new way to do video interviewing with a digital interview platform that allows consistent and quality interviews. This video tool ensures transparency of the resourcing process by allowing our candidate interviews to be shared with clients thereby aiding a selection process particularly where key decision makers are remote from the local market.
- Azon engage the services of a globally recognised third party firm to independently verify employee background screening solutions, helping clients to make informed choices and reduce workplace risk.
- Our world-renowned personality assessment solutions are used to improve selection decisions, management development, team building, culture fit and executive coaching
- We invest in the most innovative unified communications solutions to support us in providing a first-class service to our candidates and clients.
After graduating from university in the UK, Martin's first job was working as a journalist for a National newspaper. He soon realised his aptitude for interviewing techniques, networking and building strong relationships. Whilst travelling around Australia, he incorporated these skills into various sales roles where he was consistently a top performer. This finally led him towards Recruitment. Martin arrived back in Ireland with a strong track record and a keen interest in the emerging technology market.
At Azon, Martin has the platform to consolidate his technical and people skills with leading industry clients placing IT professionals.
Martin has developed a reputation within the IT community as the recruiter of choice when it comes to candidates and clients alike. From public speaking, to hosting meet-up groups, Martin has built a
strong network of the top IT professionals here in Dublin.
Martin holds a Bachelor Degree in Journalism and PR from the University of Sunderland. Outside of work, Martin has a keen interest in all things sport and is a big Liverpool, Dublin and Leinster fan
Azon ContractSource Leader
01 690 9705 firstname.lastname@example.org