The world is fast-changing and so too are employer's human resource requirements. P&Ls have to be tightly managed and fixed costs need to be kept to a minimum. We can support our clients by providing best-in-class people solutions to allow them navigate through the peaks and troughs of resourcing cycles.
We work with our clients to manage one off campaigns or ongoing hiring projects. We partner with our clients either remotely or we embed ourselves into our clients organisation for the duration of the campaign. We also are happy to share our expertise by white labelling ourselves as we work within a client's organisation as they transition or grow an in-house talent acquisition team.
Campaign assignment examples:
What Makes Azon Unique?
At Azon, our 100% dedicated focus and investment in the resourcing process guarantees an optimal outcome for our clients. Our work is predominantly carried out on an exclusive basis. To reciprocate the commitment from our clients, our client work is conducted by the very best resourcing professionals using cutting-edge technology tools to facilitate our advanced research and screening processes.
None of the recruitment firms in the market come close to the investment Azon makes for each resourcing process we are involved in.
Employers are beginning to realise that the traditional approach of appointing multiple recruitment firms to source candidates for each role either for one-off hiring or as part of a Preferred Service Level Agreement is flawed; multiple recruitment firms half-focused on delivery and with no accountability rarely yields the optimal outcome and does not serve to benefit any party.
Azon's consultants can talk-the-talk because, unlike the majority of our competitors in the market, we have walked-the-walk.
Where else, will you find a business comprising of resourcing experts who have worked on the client side of the desk, in their earlier careers, for recognised industry leaders, prior to establishing themselves as resourcing experts?
At Azon, we are constantly seeking out the next generation gadgets and technology tools that enable us to provide a faster and more informed solution to our clients. To this end, we differentiate our business from the market.
We provide these solutions at no additional cost to our clients:
- Our Azon Dashboard is proprietary software developed in-house that allows team members to track their performance and to understand what actions lead to desired results.
- We are the only local market provider of an automated predictive talent selection platform that delivers science-driven hiring decisions reducing the failure rates of new hires.
- We are the only local market provider of a new way to do video interviewing with a digital interview platform that allows consistent and quality interviews. This video tool ensures transparency of the resourcing process by allowing our candidate interviews to be shared with clients thereby aiding a selection process particularly where key decision makers are remote from the local market.
- Azon engage the services of a globally recognised third party firm to independently verify employee background screening solutions, helping clients to make informed choices and reduce workplace risk.
- Our world-renowned personality assessment solutions are used to improve selection decisions, management development, team building, culture fit and executive coaching
- We invest in the most innovative unified communications solutions to support us in providing a first-class service to our candidates and clients.
Our OutSource Business Leader
Steve has a degree in Genetics and Cell Biology from Dublin City University, with additional industrial experience in the production and downstream processing of recombinant therapeutics. He has worked in commercial manufacturing, as well as lab and pilot scale manufacture of biologics, with Wyeth Biopharma in Dublin.
Steve got tired of the lab and became a recruiter in 2010, and in each subsequent year has been a top performer in his function. Steve's recruitment experience encompasses executive search, contingency recruitment and larger projects. Steve typically recruits within Ireland and the European region, but has also helped key clients meet needs in the Asian market.
Outside of work, Steve is a keen guitar player and collector, and enjoys travel, food, science and nature.
Steve's personal philosophy is "the only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary"
Azon OutSource Business Leader
01 690 9726 email@example.com