How we work:
- We provide professional level resourcing solutions on a contingency (success only) basis.
- Whether for permanent or temporary roles, we work to pre-agreed time-frame to understand client's specific resourcing requirements.
- We target and professionally screen relevant candidates, and make candidate recommendations to our clients based on the particular experience, qualifications and personality traits being sought.
- We only get paid on successful appointment of our candidate to the position.
Who we work with:
- We work with global multitnationals, emerging challengers and SME's providing contingent/success only recruitment solutions.
Why candidates enjoy working with us:
- Network of employers we work with
- Expert career advice we provide
- Our professionalism and responsiveness to contact
- Results we secure for our candidates in advancing their career.
Types of roles we work on:
- To meet all employer and candidate requirements, we provide permanent, contract and temporary recruitment solutions. Find out more:
What Makes Azon Unique?
At Azon, our 100% dedicated focus and investment in the resourcing process guarantees an optimal outcome for our clients. Our work is predominantly carried out on an exclusive basis. To reciprocate the commitment from our clients, our client work is conducted by the very best resourcing professionals using cutting-edge technology tools to facilitate our advanced research and screening processes.
None of the recruitment firms in the market come close to the investment Azon makes for each resourcing process we are involved in.
Employers are beginning to realise that the traditional approach of appointing multiple recruitment firms to source candidates for each role either for one-off hiring or as part of a Preferred Service Level Agreement is flawed; multiple recruitment firms half-focused on delivery and with no accountability rarely yields the optimal outcome and does not serve to benefit any party.
Azon's consultants can talk-the-talk because, unlike the majority of our competitors in the market, we have walked-the-walk.
Where else, will you find a business comprising of resourcing experts who have worked on the client side of the desk, in their earlier careers, for recognised industry leaders, prior to establishing themselves as resourcing experts?
At Azon, we are constantly seeking out the next generation gadgets and technology tools that enable us to provide a faster and more informed solution to our clients. To this end, we differentiate our business from the market.
We provide these solutions at no additional cost to our clients:
- Our Azon Dashboard is proprietary software developed in-house that allows team members to track their performance and to understand what actions lead to desired results.
- We are the only local market provider of an automated predictive talent selection platform that delivers science-driven hiring decisions reducing the failure rates of new hires.
- We are the only local market provider of a new way to do video interviewing with a digital interview platform that allows consistent and quality interviews. This video tool ensures transparency of the resourcing process by allowing our candidate interviews to be shared with clients thereby aiding a selection process particularly where key decision makers are remote from the local market.
- Azon engage the services of a globally recognised third party firm to independently verify employee background screening solutions, helping clients to make informed choices and reduce workplace risk.
- Our world-renowned personality assessment solutions are used to improve selection decisions, management development, team building, culture fit and executive coaching
- We invest in the most innovative unified communications solutions to support us in providing a first-class service to our candidates and clients.
Our TalentSource Business Leader
Nabil brings a mix of banking sector experience coupled with significant recruitment expertise across accounting, finance, funds and banking. Nabil has a unique mix of commercial awareness, determination, industry knowledge and personality which has endeared himself to both clients, candidates and colleagues alike.
Azon TalentSource Business Leader
01 6909707 firstname.lastname@example.org